- 1 kg shrimp, washed and deveined
- ¼ kg pork cubes
- 1 tbsp. shrimp paste
- 2 cups squash, cubed
- 15 Pieces string beans cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 cups Coconut Cream
- 3 pieces long green chili pepper (optional)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 thumbs ginger, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine coconut milk, garlic, onion, and ginger in a cooking pot. Apply heat and let it boil.
- Add shrimp paste. Stir. Cover and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add squash and long green pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp. Stir and let it boil.
- Add string beans (sitaw). Stir. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour fish sauce into the pot and season with ground black pepper. Stir. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.