- 2 cups Coconut Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Refrigerate coconut cream overnight or at least a couple of hours so that the fat separates.
- Place linen cloth over a bowl, pushing the cloth down to create a depression.
- Wrap the cream in the cloth and squeeze the water off. Be careful here, because you don’t want to squeeze too much off–just enough so that the cream is more solid like cream cheese.
- Get rid of the water and put the cheese fats in the bowl, without the cloth.
- Mix-in the lemon, salt and garlic, then chill before serving.