- 1 1/2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup taro, diced
- 1 1/2 cups purple yam, diced
- 1 1/4 cup banana, diced
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit, sliced
- 2 cups small tapioca pearls cooked
- 12 to 20 pieces glutinous rice balls
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 cups water
- Pour water in a large cooking pot and apply heat. Let boil.
- Add 1 3/4 cups of coconut milk then wait until it re-boils.
- Put-in the sweet potatoes, purple yam, and taro roots and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Pour-in the remaining coconut milk, sugar, and glutinous rice balls then stir. Simmer for 7 minutes.
- Add the plantains then cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Put-in the jack fruit and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Put the cooked tapioca pearls then stir. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate.